- New World Book Signing
- Tri-County Border's Book Signing
- World Gathering on Bereavement
- Pat Goehe's book signing Border's Bookstore
in Santa Fe, New Mexico on July 23, 2001
- Georgeanne Gaulden-Falstrom and Marlynne Harrison
at the Alley Festival in Longview, Texas,
on June 1 & 2, 2001
- Texas Writers Fair, presented by
Barnes & Noble in Irving, Texas,
on May 31, 2003.
- Authors Night reception at the
Dying, Death and Bereavement Conference organized by
the Association of Death Education and Counseling (ADEC)
in Cincinnati, Ohio, on March 21, 2003.
- WMKV radio program on March 24, 2003 (Cincinnati, OH).
- "Women Writing For A Change" program taping
at WVXU on June 30, 2003 (Cincinnati, OH).
- Border's Book Signing April 17, 2003
- Tri-County Press - April 18, 2001
- In Good Health - April 2001
- The Leader - May 2, 2001
- Suburban Week - May 10, 2001
- Quad-City Times - August 4, 2001
- The Post-Standard - March 22, 2001
- The Perham Enterprise - December 27, 2001
- The Caledonian-Record, St. Johnsbury, VT -- May 10, 2002
- The Catholic Messenger, Davenport, Iowa - February 20, 2003
Magazine Article Reviews
Return To Scrapbook Index | Return To Main